Color Atlas of Veterinary Ophthalmology, Second Edition provides a compendium of the clinical appearance of ophthalmic diseases likely to be encountered in small, large, or exotic animal practice.
- Offers a pictorial reference to the clinical appearance of diseases and conditions of the animal eye.
- Presents multiple presentations of most ophthalmic diseases to show the varying ways the condition might appear.
- Provides more than 1,000 high-quality color clinical photographs showing ocular disorders.
- Includes new introductory chapters on ocular anatomy, the ophthalmic exam, and clinical findings in place of the clinical signs chapter.
- Covers clinical history, the clinical signs and findings associated with the disease, the rule-outs or differential diagnoses, the recommended treatment, and the prognosis for each disorder.