The third edition of Veterinary Dental Techniques continues to serve as an easy-to-use, practical guide to dental techniques and materials for the small animal practitioner. Covers a wide range of topics including examination and charting, routine and advanced periodontal care, endodontic treatment, orthodontics, dental anesthesia, and ergonomics.
- Presents a complete and practical approach to dental examination and charting, routine and advanced periodontal care, endodontic treatment, restorative dentistry, orthodontics, fracture fixation, anesthesia and analgesia.
- Features step-by-step instructions with clear illustrations for successfully planning and treating a wide spectrum of dental procedures.
- All chapters have been completely revised and updated with the most current information.
- Includes helpful home-care and post-operative instructions for clients.
- Consistently formatted chapters include general comments, indications, contraindications, and advantages and disadvantages for all techniques and dental materials.
- Offers guidelines for starting or expanding a dental department for your practice.
- Contains an in-depth discussion of the wide range of equipment and instruments that will allow you to provide the highest standard of dental care for your patients.
- Provides recommendations for the care and maintenance of your dental operatory.
- Includes a completely updated appendix of manufacturers and sources of dental materials..