There has been significant expansion in the application of atomic spectrographic techniques in recent years, which has brought with it the need to provide more flexible methods to a wider range of samples, particularly non-aqueous samples. This book compares the traditional and improved methods in the analysis of non-aqueous samples for elemental analyses by atomic emission spectroscopic methods whilst describing procedures that will attempt to improve sample preparation methods.
You may also like
Smith’s Organic Chemistry continues to breathe new life into the organic chemistry world. This new sixth edition retains its popular delivery of organic...
Organonickel chemistry plays an increasingly important role in organic chemistry, and interest in this topic is now just as keen as in organopalladium...
- Principles of Physics From Quantum Field Theory to Classical Mechanics Vol 2 by Jun Ni PDF
- Chemistry, 4th Edition by Catherine E. Housecroft PDF
- Mathematics for Physics and physicists by Walter Appel PDF
- Nutrition for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses by Ann Wortinger PDF
- Modern Physics 4th Edition by Kenneth S. Krane PDF