Interest in biodegradable and absorbable polymers is growing rapidly in large part because of their biomedical implant and drug delivery applications. This text illustrates creative approaches to custom designing unique, fiber-forming materials for equally unique applications. It includes an example of the development and application of a new absorbable system, a condensed encyclopedia on novel PEG-based copolyesters, and the first comprehensive discussion of a novel class of absorbable tissue adhesives. The book also provides up-to-date information on important tissue engineering technologies and approaches to utilizing these technologies for long awaited practical applications.
Absorbable and Biodegradable Polymers Free Download
January 21, 2022
You may also like
In the newly revised second edition of Food Chemistry: A Laboratory Manual, two professors with a combined 50 years of experience teaching food chemistry and...
Along with its inherent interdisciplinary character, chemical physics is also a recognised science on its own. Its foundations consist of understanding...
Fundamentals of Molecular Catalysis PDF
February 24, 2023
Almost all contemporary organic synthesis involve transition metal complexes as catalysts or particular reagents. The aim of this book is to provide the reader...
- Food Chemistry A Laboratory Manual, 2nd Edition PDF
- Linear Algebra Done Right 2nd Edition PDF
- Calculus Multi Variable Calculus and Linear Algebra with Applications to Differential Equations and Probability 2nd Edition PDF
- Linear Algebra Done Right Solution Manual ,3rd Edition PDF
- Elementary Linear Algebra with Applications ,9th Edition PDF