Interest in biodegradable and absorbable polymers is growing rapidly in large part because of their biomedical implant and drug delivery applications. This text illustrates creative approaches to custom designing unique, fiber-forming materials for equally unique applications. It includes an example of the development and application of a new absorbable system, a condensed encyclopedia on novel PEG-based copolyesters, and the first comprehensive discussion of a novel class of absorbable tissue adhesives. The book also provides up-to-date information on important tissue engineering technologies and approaches to utilizing these technologies for long awaited practical applications.
You may also like
Providing a modern update of the field, Mossbauer Spectroscopy focuses on applications across a broad range of fields, including analysis of inorganic...
Recent advances in polymer research has led to the generation of high quality materials for various applications in day to day life. The synthesis of new...
Drug discovery is a constantly developing and expanding area of research. Developed to provide a comprehensive guide, the Handbook of Medicinal Chemistry...
- Principles of Physics From Quantum Field Theory to Classical Mechanics Vol 2 by Jun Ni PDF
- Chemistry, 4th Edition by Catherine E. Housecroft PDF
- Mathematics for Physics and physicists by Walter Appel PDF
- Nutrition for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses by Ann Wortinger PDF
- Modern Physics 4th Edition by Kenneth S. Krane PDF