Supplying nearly 350 expertly-written articles on technologies that can maximize and enhance the research and production phases of current and emerging chemical manufacturing practices and techniques, this second edition provides gold standard articles on the methods, practices, products, and standards recently influencing the chemical industries. New material includes: design of key unit operations involved with chemical processes; design, unit operation, and integration of reactors and separation systems; process system peripherals such as pumps, valves, and controllers; analytical techniques and equipment; current industry practices; and pilot plant design and scale-up criteria.
You may also like
Providing a modern update of the field, Mossbauer Spectroscopy focuses on applications across a broad range of fields, including analysis of inorganic...
Recent advances in polymer research has led to the generation of high quality materials for various applications in day to day life. The synthesis of new...
Drug discovery is a constantly developing and expanding area of research. Developed to provide a comprehensive guide, the Handbook of Medicinal Chemistry...
- Elementary Textbook on Physics Vol 1by Landsberg PDF
- Introduction to Particle Physics by Dong Sheng Du PDF
- Canine Behavior, Insights and Answers, 2nd Edition by Bonnie V. Beaver PDF
- Modern Physics Paul A 6th Edition by Paul A. Tipler PDF
- Cambridge International AS, A Level Physics Revision Guide 2nd Edition by Richard Woodside PDF