About the Book: This book has all the necessary features for the students taking a third year-fifth and six semester undergraduate physical chemistry course in Indian Universities and in the Universities of South & South-East Asian countries. It will also be quite useful for the graduate-postgraduate students of these regions as well as for the students appearing at the NET, GRE, IIT entrance examinations etc. Written in a lucid language and in a student friendly manner, the book provides an in-depth & clear presentation of the subject and follows a self-study approach. The book presents both the concepts and the relevant equations in a clear, understandable fashion and moves easily from the basic concepts to more advanced topics. The material covered is current and comprehensive, and the in-chapter and end-of-chapter problems enhance the students’ learning experience.
You may also like
We have followed our usual tradition in that this new edition of the text is yet another thorough update of the content and its presentation. Our goal is to...
Instant Notes in Physical Chemistry introduces the various aspects of physical chemistry in an order that gives the opportunity for continuous reading from...
- Chemistry Structure and Dynamics, 5th Edition by James N. Spencer PDF
- Physics of Magnetic Nanostructures by Frank J. Owens PDF
- Encyclopedia of Interfacial Chemistry Surface Science and Electrochemistry by Klaus Wandelt Vol 1 – Vol 7 PDF
- Basic Semiconductor Physics Chihiro Hamaguchi
- Basic Semiconductor Physics by Chihiro Hamaguchi 3rd Edition