With the 3rd Edition, the authors provide students with additional problem solving guidance and a new emphasis on real-world applications of genetics. They also strive to make learning the details of genetics easier and offer ways to facilitate group work and discussion of genetics problems and concepts. The revision incorporates key updates that keep pace with changes in the field, such as advances in CRISPR-Cas, more discussion of epigenetics and expanded coverage of genomic approaches. Informed by more than 50 years’ experience and experimentation in teaching genetics, authors Mark Sanders and John Bowman share their excitement about genetics and the dynamism at work in the field with Genetic Analysis: An Integrated Approach. The authors use an integrated approach to help contextualize three core challenges of learning genetics: solving problems, understanding the connection between traditional genetics models and more modern approaches, and understanding evolution.
You may also like
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers, Standard Version by Paul A. Tipler PDF
- Thermal Physics Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics for Scientists and Engineers by Robert Floyd Sekerka PDF
- Theoretical Physics 3rd Edition by Georg Joos PDF
- Clinical Handbook of Feline Behavior Medicine by Elizabeth Stelow PDF
- Chemistry Structure and Dynamics, 5th Edition by James N. Spencer PDF