The fourteenth edition continues a long tradition of providing a firm foundation in the concepts of chemical principles while instilling an appreciation of the important role chemistry plays in our daily lives. We believe that it is our responsibility to assist both instructors and students in their pursuit of this goal by presenting a broad range of chemical topics in a logical format. At all times, we strive to balance theory and application and to illustrate principles with applicable examples whenever possible.As in previous editions, our goal is to create a text that clearly and concisely explains abstract concepts yet comprehensive enough that students are prepared to make the move forward in the chemistry curriculum. Encouraging feedback from instructors and students alike reaffirm that our approach is effective.
You may also like
Inorganic Chemistry provides a sound foundation for undergraduate and graduate students in physical inorganic principles, descriptive inorganic chemistry...
With clear explanations, real-world examples and updated ancillary material, the 11th edition of Environmental Chemistry emphasizes the concepts essential to...
Brand New International Paper-back Edition same as per description, Economy edition, May have been printed in Asia with cover stating Not for sale in US. Legal...
- Chemistry Structure and Dynamics, 5th Edition by James N. Spencer PDF
- Physics of Magnetic Nanostructures by Frank J. Owens PDF
- Encyclopedia of Interfacial Chemistry Surface Science and Electrochemistry by Klaus Wandelt Vol 1 – Vol 7 PDF
- Basic Semiconductor Physics Chihiro Hamaguchi
- Basic Semiconductor Physics by Chihiro Hamaguchi 3rd Edition