Gain a comprehensive understanding of chemistry and see how it relates to health science with INTRODUCTION TO GENERAL, ORGANIC, AND BIOCHEMISTRY. This bestseller features dynamic art, interesting examples, coverage of the latest issues, and a wide variety of medical and biological applications. As you explore topics such as botulin toxin as a cosmetic agent, implications for the use of antibiotics, and ultraviolet sunscreen, you will see how useful the study of chemistry is to your life. The book’s built-in integration with OWLv2 (Online Web Learning) turns your chemistry study time into active experiences that build your comprehension, bring concepts to life, and help you succeed in the course.
You may also like
This Organic Chem Survival Manual, 9e presents the basic techniques of the organic chemistry laboratory with an emphasis on doing the work correctly the first...
The inclusion of small guest molecules within suitable host compounds results in constrained systems that imbue novel properties upon the incarcerated organic...
Smith’s Organic Chemistry continues to breathe new life into the organic chemistry world. This new sixth edition retains its popular delivery of organic...
- Chemistry Structure and Dynamics, 5th Edition by James N. Spencer PDF
- Physics of Magnetic Nanostructures by Frank J. Owens PDF
- Encyclopedia of Interfacial Chemistry Surface Science and Electrochemistry by Klaus Wandelt Vol 1 – Vol 7 PDF
- Basic Semiconductor Physics Chihiro Hamaguchi
- Basic Semiconductor Physics by Chihiro Hamaguchi 3rd Edition