Succeed in your course with INTRODUCTORY CHEMISTRY: A FOUNDATION! This best-selling text combines enhanced problem-solving structure with substantial pedagogy to help you become a successful problem solver. Early coverage of chemical reactions, accessible explanations and visualizations, and an emphasis on everyday applications facilitates understanding. The authors’ step-by-step approach has already helped hundreds of thousands of student’s master chemical concepts and develop strong problem-solving skills. Interactive study aids in OWLv2, such as ChemWork Problems and Adaptive Learning Activities, help students master concepts.
You may also like
Providing a modern update of the field, Mossbauer Spectroscopy focuses on applications across a broad range of fields, including analysis of inorganic...
Recent advances in polymer research has led to the generation of high quality materials for various applications in day to day life. The synthesis of new...
Drug discovery is a constantly developing and expanding area of research. Developed to provide a comprehensive guide, the Handbook of Medicinal Chemistry...
- Chemistry Structure and Dynamics, 5th Edition by James N. Spencer PDF
- Physics of Magnetic Nanostructures by Frank J. Owens PDF
- Encyclopedia of Interfacial Chemistry Surface Science and Electrochemistry by Klaus Wandelt Vol 1 – Vol 7 PDF
- Basic Semiconductor Physics Chihiro Hamaguchi
- Basic Semiconductor Physics by Chihiro Hamaguchi 3rd Edition