This new edition of CHEMISTRY continues to incorporate a strong molecular reasoning focus, amplified problem-solving exercises, a wide range of real-life examples and applications, and innovative technological resources. With this text’s focus on molecular reasoning, readers will learn to think at the molecular level and make connections between molecular structure and macroscopic properties. The Tenth Edition has been revised throughout and now includes a reorganization of the descriptive chemistry chapters to improve the flow of topics, a new basic math skills Appendix, an updated art program with new “talking labels” that fully explain what is going on in the figure, and much more.
You may also like
Providing a modern update of the field, Mossbauer Spectroscopy focuses on applications across a broad range of fields, including analysis of inorganic...
Recent advances in polymer research has led to the generation of high quality materials for various applications in day to day life. The synthesis of new...
Drug discovery is a constantly developing and expanding area of research. Developed to provide a comprehensive guide, the Handbook of Medicinal Chemistry...
- Chemistry Structure and Dynamics, 5th Edition by James N. Spencer PDF
- Physics of Magnetic Nanostructures by Frank J. Owens PDF
- Encyclopedia of Interfacial Chemistry Surface Science and Electrochemistry by Klaus Wandelt Vol 1 – Vol 7 PDF
- Basic Semiconductor Physics Chihiro Hamaguchi
- Basic Semiconductor Physics by Chihiro Hamaguchi 3rd Edition