Packed with the information, examples, and problems you need to learn to “think like a chemist,” CHEMISTRY: AN ATOMS FIRST APPROACH is designed to help you become an independent problem-solver. The text begins with coverage of the atom and proceeds through the concept of molecules, structure, and bonding. This approach, different from your high school course, will help you become a good critical thinker and a strong problem-solver skills that will be useful to you in any career
You may also like
Providing a modern update of the field, Mossbauer Spectroscopy focuses on applications across a broad range of fields, including analysis of inorganic...
Recent advances in polymer research has led to the generation of high quality materials for various applications in day to day life. The synthesis of new...
Drug discovery is a constantly developing and expanding area of research. Developed to provide a comprehensive guide, the Handbook of Medicinal Chemistry...
- Physics of Magnetic Nanostructures by Frank J. Owens PDF
- Encyclopedia of Interfacial Chemistry Surface Science and Electrochemistry by Klaus Wandelt Vol 1 – Vol 7 PDF
- Basic Semiconductor Physics Chihiro Hamaguchi
- Basic Semiconductor Physics by Chihiro Hamaguchi 3rd Edition
- Foundations of Modern Physics by Steven Weinberg PDF