An Introduction to Applied and Environmental Geophysics, 2nd Edition, describes the rapidly developing field of near-surface geophysics. The book covers a range of applications including mineral, hydrocarbon and groundwater exploration, and emphasises the use of geophysics in civil engineering and in environmental investigations. Following on from the international popularity of the first edition, this new, revised, and much expanded edition contains additional case histories, and descriptions of geophysical techniques not previously included in such textbooks.
You may also like
One of the field’s most respected introductory texts, Modern Physics provides a deep exploration of fundamental theory and experimentation. Appropriate...
Achieve success in your physics course by making the most of what PHYSICS FOR SCIENTISTS AND ENGINEERS WITH MODERN PHYSICS has to offer. From a host of in-text...
Volume 1 covers aspects of basic mechanics and fluid mechanics (both statics and dynamics), heat and molecular physics. These topics include. Kinematics...
- Nutrition for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses by Ann Wortinger PDF
- Modern Physics 4th Edition by Kenneth S. Krane PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 9th Edition by Raymond A. Serway PDF
- Elementary Textbook on Physics Vol 1by Landsberg PDF
- Introduction to Particle Physics by Dong Sheng Du PDF