Features a concise approach to traditional topics, an early introduction to modern physics, integration of physics education research pedagogies, as well as the integration of contemporary topics throughout the text.Written by John R. Gordon and Vahe Peroomian, with Raymond Serway and John Jewett, the two-volume manual features detailed solutions to 20 percent of the end-of-chapter problems from the text. This manual also contains lists of important equations and concepts, other study aids, and answers to selected end-of-chapter questions.
You may also like
Intended for science and engineering students with a background in introductory physics and calculus, this textbook creates a bridge between classical and...
An important part of this book is devoted to the description of homogenous systems, such as electron gas in different dimensions, the quantum well in an...
The goal of this book is to expose the reader to the indispensable role that mathematics plays in modern physics. Starting with the notion of vector spaces...
- Mosby’s Review Questions and Answers For Veterinary Boards Clinical Sciences, 2nd Edition PDF
- Handbook of Functionalized Organometallics Applications in Synthesis Vol.1 PDF
- Introduction to Nuclear and Particle Physics by Ashok Das PDF
- Mechanics, Waves and Thermodynamics An Example based Approach by Sudhir Ranjan Jain PDF
- Modern Physics A Critical Approach by Canio Noce PDF