From a host of in-book features to a range of outstanding technology resources, PRINCIPLES OF PHYSICS gives you everything you need to understand the principles of this fundamental science. The authors use real examples of physics in action and connect topics to current events, natural phenomena, and technological advances–resulting in a book that not only provides an easy-to-understand introduction to physics, but that is also actually interesting to read. Plus, a wealth of engaging and interesting questions and problems let you test your understanding of the material before your next exam.
You may also like
One of the field’s most respected introductory texts, Modern Physics provides a deep exploration of fundamental theory and experimentation. Appropriate...
Achieve success in your physics course by making the most of what PHYSICS FOR SCIENTISTS AND ENGINEERS WITH MODERN PHYSICS has to offer. From a host of in-text...
Volume 1 covers aspects of basic mechanics and fluid mechanics (both statics and dynamics), heat and molecular physics. These topics include. Kinematics...
- Nutrition for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses by Ann Wortinger PDF
- Modern Physics 4th Edition by Kenneth S. Krane PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 9th Edition by Raymond A. Serway PDF
- Elementary Textbook on Physics Vol 1by Landsberg PDF
- Introduction to Particle Physics by Dong Sheng Du PDF