Cutnell and Johnson’s Physics has been the #1 text in the algebra-based physics market for almost 20 years. Physics, 10th Edition brings on new co-authors: David Young and Shane Stadler (both out of LSU). The Cutnell offering now includes enhanced features and functionality. The authors have been extensively involved in the creation and adaptation of valuable resources for the text. The 10th edition includes 160 New Chalkboard videos, guided online tutorials in every chapter, and vector drawing questions. All of these features are designed to encourage students to remain within the WileyPLUS environment, as opposed to pursuing the “pay-for-solutions” websites that short circuit the learning process.
You may also like
One of the field’s most respected introductory texts, Modern Physics provides a deep exploration of fundamental theory and experimentation. Appropriate...
Achieve success in your physics course by making the most of what PHYSICS FOR SCIENTISTS AND ENGINEERS WITH MODERN PHYSICS has to offer. From a host of in-text...
Volume 1 covers aspects of basic mechanics and fluid mechanics (both statics and dynamics), heat and molecular physics. These topics include. Kinematics...
- Nutrition for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses by Ann Wortinger PDF
- Modern Physics 4th Edition by Kenneth S. Krane PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 9th Edition by Raymond A. Serway PDF
- Elementary Textbook on Physics Vol 1by Landsberg PDF
- Introduction to Particle Physics by Dong Sheng Du PDF