Quantum Mechanics, Second Edition discusses the fundamental concepts and governing principles of quantum mechanics. The title details the physical ideas and the mathematical formalism of the quantum theory of the non-relativistic and quasi-relativistic motion of a single particle in an external field. The text first covers the basic concepts, and then proceeds to tackling the change of quantum states in time. Next, the selection examines the connection between quantum mechanics and classical mechanics. The book also discusses the simplest applications of quantum mechanics, along with the elementary representation theory. The book will be most useful to students of physics who are studying quantum mechanics. The text will also serve expert quantum physicists as a reference.
You may also like
Volume 1 covers aspects of basic mechanics and fluid mechanics (both statics and dynamics), heat and molecular physics. These topics include. Kinematics...
This book focuses on the basics of particle physics, while covering as many frontier advances as possible. The book introduces readers to the principle of...
For the intermediate-level course, the Fifth Edition of this widely used text takes modern physics textbooks to a higher level. With a flexible approach to...
- Elementary Textbook on Physics Vol 1by Landsberg PDF
- Introduction to Particle Physics by Dong Sheng Du PDF
- Canine Behavior, Insights and Answers, 2nd Edition by Bonnie V. Beaver PDF
- Modern Physics Paul A 6th Edition by Paul A. Tipler PDF
- Cambridge International AS, A Level Physics Revision Guide 2nd Edition by Richard Woodside PDF