Ideal for those who have previously studies organic chemistry but not in great depth and with little exposure to organic chemistry in a formal sense. This text aims to bridge the gap between introductory-level instruction and more advanced graduate-level texts, reviewing the basics as well as presenting the more advanced ideas that are currently of importance in organic chemistry.
You may also like
Organonickel chemistry plays an increasingly important role in organic chemistry, and interest in this topic is now just as keen as in organopalladium...
Edited by one of the leading experts in the field, this handbook is the first to cover the field in its entirety, not merely focusing on one single metal but...
- Text Book of Integral Calculus by A.K. Sharma PDF
- Vibration in Continuous Media by Jean Louis Guyader PDF
- Kurzweil Henstock Integral in Riesz Spaces by Antonio Boccuto PDF
- Set Theory With an Introduction to Real Point Sets by Abhijit Dasgupta PDF
- Elementary introduction to the Lebesgue integral by Steven G. Krantz PDF