The task taken by the author was Herculean which the author has carried out with commendable skill, when he could bring in a reasonable amount of space, all the different aspects of ion radical chemistry … The book is characterised by the lucidity of presentation, which has made it immensely readable. I congratulate the author for taking up a difficult task and executing it with considerable skill.Asish De, Department of Organic Chemistry, Indian Association of the Cultivation of Science, Jadavpur, Kokata, India, in the Indian Journal of Physics
You may also like
Smith’s Organic Chemistry continues to breathe new life into the organic chemistry world. This new sixth edition retains its popular delivery of organic...
Organonickel chemistry plays an increasingly important role in organic chemistry, and interest in this topic is now just as keen as in organopalladium...
- Nutrition for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses by Ann Wortinger PDF
- Modern Physics 4th Edition by Kenneth S. Krane PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 9th Edition by Raymond A. Serway PDF
- Elementary Textbook on Physics Vol 1by Landsberg PDF
- Introduction to Particle Physics by Dong Sheng Du PDF