Providing a comprehensive review of reactions of oxidation for different classes of organic compounds and polymers, and biological processes mediated by free radicals, Oxidation and Antioxidants in Organic Chemistry and Biology puts the data and bibliographical information you need into one easy-to-use resource. You will find up-to-date information about mechanisms of action of antioxidants, their reactivity, reactions of intermediates, synergism, and antioxidants with cyclic mechanism action. Supplying useful, quantitative data in tables that make the information easy to find, the authors highlight the peculiarities of mechanisms involved in the oxidation of hydrocarbons, polymers, and different organic compounds.
You may also like
Smith’s Organic Chemistry continues to breathe new life into the organic chemistry world. This new sixth edition retains its popular delivery of organic...
Organonickel chemistry plays an increasingly important role in organic chemistry, and interest in this topic is now just as keen as in organopalladium...
- Elementary Textbook on Physics Vol 1by Landsberg PDF
- Introduction to Particle Physics by Dong Sheng Du PDF
- Canine Behavior, Insights and Answers, 2nd Edition by Bonnie V. Beaver PDF
- Modern Physics Paul A 6th Edition by Paul A. Tipler PDF
- Cambridge International AS, A Level Physics Revision Guide 2nd Edition by Richard Woodside PDF