The physical principles of the conductivity of electrical conducting polymer compounds. The dependence on constants of electromagnetic interactions upon electron spacial-energy characteristics. Effects of chitosan molecultural weight on rehological behavior of chitosan modified nanoclay at hight hydrated state. Bio-structural energy criteria of functional states in normal and pathological conditions. Potentiometric study on the international between devalent cations and sodium carboxylates in aqueous solutions. Structural characteristic changes in erythrocyte membranes of mice bearing Alzheimer’s-like disease caused by the olfactory bulbetomy.
You may also like
Instant Notes in Physical Chemistry introduces the various aspects of physical chemistry in an order that gives the opportunity for continuous reading from...
Wiley Physical Chemistry for JEE (Main & Advanced) is a comprehensive text for understanding Physical Chemistry with focus on development of problem...
- Elementary Textbook on Physics Vol 1by Landsberg PDF
- Introduction to Particle Physics by Dong Sheng Du PDF
- Canine Behavior, Insights and Answers, 2nd Edition by Bonnie V. Beaver PDF
- Modern Physics Paul A 6th Edition by Paul A. Tipler PDF
- Cambridge International AS, A Level Physics Revision Guide 2nd Edition by Richard Woodside PDF