The three reviews cover the advances in the chemistry and biology of with anolides over the last 16 years, review the chemistry and biology of the rocaglamide-type derivatives and related compounds, with emphasis on their structural diversity, biosynthesis, pharmacological significance and total synthesis, and summarize the extensive chemistry and biology studies on a natural product, which have resulted in a novel therapy approved worldwide.
You may also like
Smith’s Organic Chemistry continues to breathe new life into the organic chemistry world. This new sixth edition retains its popular delivery of organic...
Organonickel chemistry plays an increasingly important role in organic chemistry, and interest in this topic is now just as keen as in organopalladium...
- Nutrition for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses by Ann Wortinger PDF
- Modern Physics 4th Edition by Kenneth S. Krane PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 9th Edition by Raymond A. Serway PDF
- Elementary Textbook on Physics Vol 1by Landsberg PDF
- Introduction to Particle Physics by Dong Sheng Du PDF