Designed to be used as a self-paced review, this text outlines the functional groups common to organic chemistry, reviewing the general topics of nomenclature, physical and chemical properties, and metabolism. The text provides background material for the formal pharmacy courses in medicinal chemistry, easing the transition from general organic chemistry courses required of all pre-pharmacy students. The Fourth Edition will include a workbook on CD-ROM as well as an index on general drug metabolism. Students who use this text are able to complete difficult tasks such as: drawing a chemical structure or official chemical name; predicting solubility of chemicals in liquids; predicting and showing, with chemical structures, the metabolism of organic functional groups; predicting and showing instabilities, with chemical structures.
You may also like
Smith’s Organic Chemistry continues to breathe new life into the organic chemistry world. This new sixth edition retains its popular delivery of organic...
Organonickel chemistry plays an increasingly important role in organic chemistry, and interest in this topic is now just as keen as in organopalladium...
- Nutrition for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses by Ann Wortinger PDF
- Modern Physics 4th Edition by Kenneth S. Krane PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 9th Edition by Raymond A. Serway PDF
- Elementary Textbook on Physics Vol 1by Landsberg PDF
- Introduction to Particle Physics by Dong Sheng Du PDF