The understanding of functional groups is key for the understanding of all organic chemistry. In the tradition of Patai’s Chemistry of Functional Groupseach volume in this series treats all aspects of functional groups. Each volume contains a wide range of chapters, touching on theoretical, analytical, synthetic, biological and biochemical, and industrial aspects. Selenium and Tellurium have seen a huge growth in interest.This fourth volume covers again all areas of organic and physical organic chemistry, but it is especially strong on the area of the synthesis of biologically active compounds. This makes this volume especially interesting for medicinal chemists.
You may also like
Smith’s Organic Chemistry continues to breathe new life into the organic chemistry world. This new sixth edition retains its popular delivery of organic...
Organonickel chemistry plays an increasingly important role in organic chemistry, and interest in this topic is now just as keen as in organopalladium...
- Elementary Textbook on Physics Vol 1by Landsberg PDF
- Introduction to Particle Physics by Dong Sheng Du PDF
- Canine Behavior, Insights and Answers, 2nd Edition by Bonnie V. Beaver PDF
- Modern Physics Paul A 6th Edition by Paul A. Tipler PDF
- Cambridge International AS, A Level Physics Revision Guide 2nd Edition by Richard Woodside PDF