Zory Vlad Todres’ monograph offers a fresh insight into an important and developed area of organic chemistry. Calixarene, cyclodextrins, and cucurbiturils as host molecules are well known, but the corresponding new and demonstrative publications deserve new exposition. This book principally widens our consideration of organic reactivity in confining media. Topics discussed include: effects of micellization, porous effects, effects of solvent cages, complexation to organometallic compounds, hydrogen-bond or charge-transfer complexation, sorption effects, effects of solvents, and stereochemical changes upon confinement. Organic Chemistry in Confining Media is useful for experienced organic chemists working in academia or industry, as well as chemists working in fields contiguous to organic chemistry.
You may also like
Smith’s Organic Chemistry continues to breathe new life into the organic chemistry world. This new sixth edition retains its popular delivery of organic...
Organonickel chemistry plays an increasingly important role in organic chemistry, and interest in this topic is now just as keen as in organopalladium...
- Elementary Textbook on Physics Vol 1by Landsberg PDF
- Introduction to Particle Physics by Dong Sheng Du PDF
- Canine Behavior, Insights and Answers, 2nd Edition by Bonnie V. Beaver PDF
- Modern Physics Paul A 6th Edition by Paul A. Tipler PDF
- Cambridge International AS, A Level Physics Revision Guide 2nd Edition by Richard Woodside PDF