This book presents a range of research on important topics in the field. Of the approximately 11 million known chemical compounds, about 10 million are organic. Organic chemists are currently working to produce better polymers with specific properties, such as biodegradable plastics. The understanding of new drug structures from plants and the synthesis of improved pharmaceuticals is another area of great interest. Organic chemists are also researching the reactions that occur in living systems and understanding the molecular causes of disease.
You may also like
Smith’s Organic Chemistry continues to breathe new life into the organic chemistry world. This new sixth edition retains its popular delivery of organic...
Organonickel chemistry plays an increasingly important role in organic chemistry, and interest in this topic is now just as keen as in organopalladium...
- Nutrition for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses by Ann Wortinger PDF
- Modern Physics 4th Edition by Kenneth S. Krane PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 9th Edition by Raymond A. Serway PDF
- Elementary Textbook on Physics Vol 1by Landsberg PDF
- Introduction to Particle Physics by Dong Sheng Du PDF