This book presents a range of research on important topics in the field. Of the approximately 11 million known chemical compounds, about 10 million are organic. Organic chemists are currently working to produce better polymers with specific properties, such as biodegradable plastics. The understanding of new drug structures from plants and the synthesis of improved pharmaceuticals is another area of great interest. Organic chemists are also researching the reactions that occur in living systems and understanding the molecular causes of disease.
Organic Chemistry Structure and Mechanisms Free Download
April 5, 2022
You may also like
Synthesis of Organometallic Compounds A Practical Guide PDF
This series reflects the breadth of modern research in inorganic chemistry and fulfils the need for advanced texts. The series covers the whole range of...
Organophosphorus Chemistry Specialist Periodical Reports 30 PDF
Organophosphorus Chemistry provides a comprehensive annual review of the literature. Coverage includes phosphines and their chalcogenides, phosphonium salts...
Organophosphorus Chemistry Specialist Periodical Reports 20 PDF
Professor David Allen is Emeritus professor of chemistry at the University of Sheffield, UK. His main research interests are in phosphonium salts and related...
- Linear Algebra Done Right 2nd Edition PDF
- Calculus Multi Variable Calculus and Linear Algebra with Applications to Differential Equations and Probability 2nd Edition PDF
- Linear Algebra Done Right Solution Manual ,3rd Edition PDF
- Elementary Linear Algebra with Applications ,9th Edition PDF
- A Modern Theory of Integration Volume 32 PDF