This book covers the most recent development of enzymatic organic synthesis, with particular focus on the use of isolated enzymes. It is organized into one introductory chapter dealing with the characteristics of enzymes as catalysts, and five chapters dealing with different types of chemical transformations. Methods for enzyme immobilization and stabilizaton, the use of enzymes in extreme environments, and the alteration of enzyme properties by chemical modification and site-directed mutagenesis for synthetic purposes are covered.
Enzymes in Synthetic Organic Chemistry Free Download
April 6, 2022
You may also like
Synthesis of Organometallic Compounds A Practical Guide PDF
This series reflects the breadth of modern research in inorganic chemistry and fulfils the need for advanced texts. The series covers the whole range of...
Organophosphorus Chemistry Specialist Periodical Reports 30 PDF
Organophosphorus Chemistry provides a comprehensive annual review of the literature. Coverage includes phosphines and their chalcogenides, phosphonium salts...
Organophosphorus Chemistry Specialist Periodical Reports 20 PDF
Professor David Allen is Emeritus professor of chemistry at the University of Sheffield, UK. His main research interests are in phosphonium salts and related...
- Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging The Dog and Cat PDF
- Solution Manual to Principles of Mathematical Analysis 3rd Edition PDF
- Student Solutions Manual for Mathematical Methods for Physics and Engineering 3rd Edition PDF
- Matrices and Vector Spaces Essential Student Algebra PDF
- Mathematical Statistics with Applications 7th Edition PDF