New edition of a laboratory course in organic chemistry that provides both miniscale and microscale procedures to familiarize the student with techniques modern organic chemists routinely use. The experiments introduce common laboratory practices and illustrate the chemistry of the wide range of functional groups present in organic molecules. Some are designed to present the energetic principles associated with chemical reactions, and others allow the student to synthesize specific compounds, or involve discovery-based and green-chemistry approaches. The text also offers safety recommendations, theoretical background, essays on interesting aspects and applications of organic chemistry, and historical highlights c. Book News Inc.
You may also like
Smith’s Organic Chemistry continues to breathe new life into the organic chemistry world. This new sixth edition retains its popular delivery of organic...
Organonickel chemistry plays an increasingly important role in organic chemistry, and interest in this topic is now just as keen as in organopalladium...
- Chemistry, 4th Edition by Catherine E. Housecroft PDF
- Mathematics for Physics and physicists by Walter Appel PDF
- Nutrition for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses by Ann Wortinger PDF
- Modern Physics 4th Edition by Kenneth S. Krane PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 9th Edition by Raymond A. Serway PDF