The introduction of carbon – fluorine bonds into organic compounds can profoundly influence their chemical and physical properties when compared to their non-fluorine containing analogues, leading to a range of man-made materials with highly desirable properties. These molecules are of interest across the wide spectrum of industrial and academic organic chemistry, from pharmaceuticals, through fine and specialty chemicals to polymers. From Prozac to Teflon, many of the most important products of the chemical and life-science industries rely on organic fluorine chemistry for their useful properties.
You may also like
Smith’s Organic Chemistry continues to breathe new life into the organic chemistry world. This new sixth edition retains its popular delivery of organic...
Organonickel chemistry plays an increasingly important role in organic chemistry, and interest in this topic is now just as keen as in organopalladium...
- Nutrition for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses by Ann Wortinger PDF
- Modern Physics 4th Edition by Kenneth S. Krane PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 9th Edition by Raymond A. Serway PDF
- Elementary Textbook on Physics Vol 1by Landsberg PDF
- Introduction to Particle Physics by Dong Sheng Du PDF