This text is different–by design. By relating fundamental concepts of general, organic, and biological chemistry to the everyday world, Jan Smith effectively engages students with bulleted lists, extensive illustrations, and step-by-step problem solving. Smith writes with an approach that delivers need-to-know information in a succinct style for today’s students. Armed with an excellent illustration program full of macro-to-micro art, as well as many applications to biological, medical, consumer, and environmental topics, this book is a powerhouse of learning for students.
You may also like
Smith’s Organic Chemistry continues to breathe new life into the organic chemistry world. This new sixth edition retains its popular delivery of organic...
Organonickel chemistry plays an increasingly important role in organic chemistry, and interest in this topic is now just as keen as in organopalladium...
- Elementary Textbook on Physics Vol 1by Landsberg PDF
- Introduction to Particle Physics by Dong Sheng Du PDF
- Canine Behavior, Insights and Answers, 2nd Edition by Bonnie V. Beaver PDF
- Modern Physics Paul A 6th Edition by Paul A. Tipler PDF
- Cambridge International AS, A Level Physics Revision Guide 2nd Edition by Richard Woodside PDF