Imides: Medicinal, Agricultural, Synthetic Applications and Natural Products Chemistry provides a comprehensive overview of imides being developed as pharmaceuticals or experimental therapeutics. Featuring a diverse range of experts in the field of imides, each chapter reviews the state-of-the-art, including the isolation and identification of naturally-occurring imides, as well as the total synthesis of imide natural products. As there is a need for a comprehensive review of imides as a class of naturally-occurring, biologically active molecules, this book will be invaluable to those in pharmaceuticals, academia, and anyone looking for clinical applications.
You may also like
With clear explanations, real-world examples and updated ancillary material, the 11th edition of Environmental Chemistry emphasizes the concepts essential to...
Brand New International Paper-back Edition same as per description, Economy edition, May have been printed in Asia with cover stating Not for sale in US. Legal...
Discover all of the fundamental topics of general chemistry with this brief, reader-oriented book. Masterton/Hurley/Neth’s CHEMISTRY: PRINCIPLES AND...
- Nutrition for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses by Ann Wortinger PDF
- Modern Physics 4th Edition by Kenneth S. Krane PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 9th Edition by Raymond A. Serway PDF
- Elementary Textbook on Physics Vol 1by Landsberg PDF
- Introduction to Particle Physics by Dong Sheng Du PDF