Introduction to Algebraic and Abelian Functions is a self-contained presentation of a fundamental subject in algebraic geometry and number theory. For this revised edition, the material on theta functions has been expanded, and the example of the Fermat curves is carried throughout the text. This volume is geared toward a second-year graduate course, but it leads naturally to the study of more advanced books listed in the bibliography.
You may also like
Integral Points on Algebraic Varieties An Introduction to Diophantine Geometry by Pietro Corvaja PDF
This book is intended to be an introduction to Diophantine geometry. The central theme of the book is to investigate the distribution of integral points on...
Most abstract algebra texts begin with groups, then proceed to rings and fields. While groups are the logically simplest of the structures, the motivation for...
Is there anything more beautiful than an A in Algebra Not to the Lial team! Marge Lial, John Hornsby, and Terry McGinnis write their textbooks and accompanying...
- Nutrition for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses by Ann Wortinger PDF
- Modern Physics 4th Edition by Kenneth S. Krane PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 9th Edition by Raymond A. Serway PDF
- Elementary Textbook on Physics Vol 1by Landsberg PDF
- Introduction to Particle Physics by Dong Sheng Du PDF