This new book can be read independently from the first volume and may be used for lecturing, seminar- and self-study, or for general reference. It focuses more on specific topics in order to introduce readers to a wealth of basic and useful ideas without the hindrance of heavy machinery or undue abstractions. User-friendly with its abundance of examples illustrating the theory at virtually every step, the volume contains a large number of carefully chosen exercises to provide newcomers with practice, while offering a rich additional source of information to experts. A direct approach is used in order to present the material in an efficient and economic way, thereby introducing readers to a considerable amount of interesting ring theory without being dragged through endless preparatory material.
You may also like
This book offers the reader an overview of recent developments of integral equations on time scales. It also contains elegant analytical and numerical methods...
Now considered a classic text on the topic, Measure and Integral: An Introduction to Real Analysis provides an introduction to real analysis by first...
The book provides a comprehensive introduction to the mathematical theory of nonlinear problems described by elliptic partial differential equations. These...
- Nutrition for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses by Ann Wortinger PDF
- Modern Physics 4th Edition by Kenneth S. Krane PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 9th Edition by Raymond A. Serway PDF
- Elementary Textbook on Physics Vol 1by Landsberg PDF
- Introduction to Particle Physics by Dong Sheng Du PDF