For the second edition of ‘Microreactors in Organic Chemistry and Catalysis’ all chapters have been revised and updated to reflect the latest developments in this rapidly developing field. This new edition has 60% more content, and it remains a comprehensive publication covering most aspects of the topic. The use of microreactors in homogeneous, heterogeneous as well as biphasic reactions is covered in the main part of the book, together with catalytic, bioorganic and automation approaches. The initial chapters also provide a solid physical chemistry background on fluidics in microdevices. Finally, a chapter on industrial applications and developments covers recent progress in process chemistry. An excellent reference for beginners and experts alike.
You may also like
Smith’s Organic Chemistry continues to breathe new life into the organic chemistry world. This new sixth edition retains its popular delivery of organic...
Organonickel chemistry plays an increasingly important role in organic chemistry, and interest in this topic is now just as keen as in organopalladium...
- Elementary Textbook on Physics Vol 1by Landsberg PDF
- Introduction to Particle Physics by Dong Sheng Du PDF
- Canine Behavior, Insights and Answers, 2nd Edition by Bonnie V. Beaver PDF
- Modern Physics Paul A 6th Edition by Paul A. Tipler PDF
- Cambridge International AS, A Level Physics Revision Guide 2nd Edition by Richard Woodside PDF