A new edition of a classical treatment of elliptic and modular functions with some of their number-theoretic applications, this text offers an updated bibliography and an alternative treatment of the transformation formula for the Dedekind eta function. It covers many topics, such as Hecke’s theory of entire forms with multiplicative Fourier coefficients, and the last chapter recounts Bohr’s theory of equivalence of general Dirichlet series.
You may also like
This book offers the reader an overview of recent developments of integral equations on time scales. It also contains elegant analytical and numerical methods...
Now considered a classic text on the topic, Measure and Integral: An Introduction to Real Analysis provides an introduction to real analysis by first...
The book provides a comprehensive introduction to the mathematical theory of nonlinear problems described by elliptic partial differential equations. These...
- Chemistry, 4th Edition by Catherine E. Housecroft PDF
- Mathematics for Physics and physicists by Walter Appel PDF
- Nutrition for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses by Ann Wortinger PDF
- Modern Physics 4th Edition by Kenneth S. Krane PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 9th Edition by Raymond A. Serway PDF