Radicals and radical ions are important intermediates with wide use in organic synthesis. The first book to concentrate on reagents for the creation and use of radicals and radical ions, this new volume in the Handbooks of Reagents for Organic Synthesis series compiles articles taken from the e-eros database, on reagents for use in radical and radical chemistry, to help the chemist in the lab choose the right reagents. Reflecting the enormous growth of radical chemistry over the past ten years, this is an essential guide for all synthetic chemists.
You may also like
Written by some of the most talented young chemists in Europe, this text covers most of the groundbreaking issues in chemistry. It provides an account of the...
Volume 4 covers complex compounds: Introduction; structure; stereochemistry and isomerism; nomenclature; bonding theories (VBT, CFT, LFT and MOT); application...
It has long been recognized that metal spin states play a central role in the reactivity of important biomolecules, in industrial catalysis and in spin...
- Chemistry, 4th Edition by Catherine E. Housecroft PDF
- Mathematics for Physics and physicists by Walter Appel PDF
- Nutrition for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses by Ann Wortinger PDF
- Modern Physics 4th Edition by Kenneth S. Krane PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 9th Edition by Raymond A. Serway PDF