Advanced Problems in Organic Chemistry comprises 10 chapters which are designed coherently to aid students in problem solving . The exercises in the book have been divided into two levels. The first level will help students to practice fundamental problems including concepts taught in the chapters. The second level is for advance level students. Workbook exercises have also been added at the end of important chapters to give aspirants an extra edge to crack the examinations.
You may also like
Smith’s Organic Chemistry continues to breathe new life into the organic chemistry world. This new sixth edition retains its popular delivery of organic...
Organonickel chemistry plays an increasingly important role in organic chemistry, and interest in this topic is now just as keen as in organopalladium...
- Principles of Physics From Quantum Field Theory to Classical Mechanics Vol 2 by Jun Ni PDF
- Chemistry, 4th Edition by Catherine E. Housecroft PDF
- Mathematics for Physics and physicists by Walter Appel PDF
- Nutrition for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses by Ann Wortinger PDF
- Modern Physics 4th Edition by Kenneth S. Krane PDF