Advances in Microwave Chemistry discusses the novel bond formation methodologies, synergistic effects of microwaves with other entities, sample preparation including digestion, combustion, and extraction techniques, as well as selectivity in chemical processes. Recent updates are provided on microwave-assisted syntheses of pharmacologically significant aza-, oxo- and other heterocycles, including lactams, nucleosides, bile acids and sterols, the preparation of nanomaterials, composites, and absorber layer materials for thin film.
Advances in Microwave Chemistry Free Download
April 7, 2022
You may also like
Topology in Chemistry Discrete Mathematics of Molecules PDF
March 1, 2023
This volume addresses a number of topological themes of direct relevance to chemists. Topological concepts are now regularly applied in wide areas of chemistry...
Metal Dihydrogen and s-Bond Complexes Structure, Theory, and Reactivity PDF
March 1, 2023
According to R.H. Crabtree, Metal Dihydrogen and sigma-Bond Complexes is described as `the definitive account of twentieth-century work in the area of sigma...
Chemical Physics of Solids and Their Surfaces Volume 7 PDF
February 24, 2023
Specialist Periodical Reports provide systematic and detailed review coverage of progress in the major areas of chemical research. Written by experts in their...
- Linear Algebra Done Right 2nd Edition PDF
- Calculus Multi Variable Calculus and Linear Algebra with Applications to Differential Equations and Probability 2nd Edition PDF
- Linear Algebra Done Right Solution Manual ,3rd Edition PDF
- Elementary Linear Algebra with Applications ,9th Edition PDF
- A Modern Theory of Integration Volume 32 PDF