Advances in Microwave Chemistry discusses the novel bond formation methodologies, synergistic effects of microwaves with other entities, sample preparation including digestion, combustion, and extraction techniques, as well as selectivity in chemical processes. Recent updates are provided on microwave-assisted syntheses of pharmacologically significant aza-, oxo- and other heterocycles, including lactams, nucleosides, bile acids and sterols, the preparation of nanomaterials, composites, and absorber layer materials for thin film.
You may also like
With clear explanations, real-world examples and updated ancillary material, the 11th edition of Environmental Chemistry emphasizes the concepts essential to...
Brand New International Paper-back Edition same as per description, Economy edition, May have been printed in Asia with cover stating Not for sale in US. Legal...
Discover all of the fundamental topics of general chemistry with this brief, reader-oriented book. Masterton/Hurley/Neth’s CHEMISTRY: PRINCIPLES AND...
- Nutrition for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses by Ann Wortinger PDF
- Modern Physics 4th Edition by Kenneth S. Krane PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 9th Edition by Raymond A. Serway PDF
- Elementary Textbook on Physics Vol 1by Landsberg PDF
- Introduction to Particle Physics by Dong Sheng Du PDF