Homogeneous catalysis is an important strategy for the synthesis of high-valued chemicals. L. Brandsma has carefully selected and checked the experimental procedures illustrating the catalytic use of copper, nickel, and palladium compounds in organic synthesis. All procedures are on a preparative scale, make economic use of solvents and catalysts, avoid toxic substances and have high yields.
Application of Transition Metal Catalysts in Organic Synthesis Free Download
April 7, 2022
You may also like
Synthesis of Organometallic Compounds A Practical Guide PDF
This series reflects the breadth of modern research in inorganic chemistry and fulfils the need for advanced texts. The series covers the whole range of...
Organophosphorus Chemistry Specialist Periodical Reports 30 PDF
Organophosphorus Chemistry provides a comprehensive annual review of the literature. Coverage includes phosphines and their chalcogenides, phosphonium salts...
Organophosphorus Chemistry Specialist Periodical Reports 20 PDF
Professor David Allen is Emeritus professor of chemistry at the University of Sheffield, UK. His main research interests are in phosphonium salts and related...
- Food Chemistry A Laboratory Manual, 2nd Edition PDF
- Linear Algebra Done Right 2nd Edition PDF
- Calculus Multi Variable Calculus and Linear Algebra with Applications to Differential Equations and Probability 2nd Edition PDF
- Linear Algebra Done Right Solution Manual ,3rd Edition PDF
- Elementary Linear Algebra with Applications ,9th Edition PDF