Find an easier way to learn organic chemistry with Arrow-Pushing in Organic Chemistry: An Easy Approach to Understanding Reaction Mechanisms, a book that uses the arrow-pushing strategy to reduce this notoriously challenging topic to the study of interactions between organic acids and bases. Understand the fundamental reaction mechanisms relevant to organic chemistry, beginning with Sn2 reactions and progressing to Sn1 reactions and other reaction types. The problem sets in this book, an excellent supplemental text, emphasize the important aspects of each chapter and will reinforce the key ideas without requiring memorization.
You may also like
Smith’s Organic Chemistry continues to breathe new life into the organic chemistry world. This new sixth edition retains its popular delivery of organic...
Organonickel chemistry plays an increasingly important role in organic chemistry, and interest in this topic is now just as keen as in organopalladium...
- Nutrition for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses by Ann Wortinger PDF
- Modern Physics 4th Edition by Kenneth S. Krane PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 9th Edition by Raymond A. Serway PDF
- Elementary Textbook on Physics Vol 1by Landsberg PDF
- Introduction to Particle Physics by Dong Sheng Du PDF