Chemistry: An Introduction to General, Organic, and Biological Chemistry, Twelfth Edition is the ideal resource for today’s allied health students. Assuming no prior knowledge of chemistry, author Karen Timberlake engages students through her friendly presentation style and reveals connections between the structure and behavior of matter and its role in health and the environment. With a renewed focus on problem-solving skills, the Twelfth Edition encourages active learning through the new, interactive Pearson eText enhanced with media within MasteringChemistry. New Interactive Videos, Sample Calculations, ‘Problem Solving in Allied Health’ Tutorials, and Dynamic Study Modules bring chemistry to life and walk students through different approaches to problem solving, providing remediation where needed.
You may also like
Smith’s Organic Chemistry continues to breathe new life into the organic chemistry world. This new sixth edition retains its popular delivery of organic...
Organonickel chemistry plays an increasingly important role in organic chemistry, and interest in this topic is now just as keen as in organopalladium...
- Nutrition for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses by Ann Wortinger PDF
- Modern Physics 4th Edition by Kenneth S. Krane PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 9th Edition by Raymond A. Serway PDF
- Elementary Textbook on Physics Vol 1by Landsberg PDF
- Introduction to Particle Physics by Dong Sheng Du PDF