Known for its strong focus on allied health and integrated technology, CHEMISTRY FOR TODAY: GENERAL, ORGANIC, AND BIOCHEMISTRY, 10th Edition, helps you understand the vital connections between chemistry fundamentals and today’s healthcare professions. Thoroughly updated with step-by-step solutions, additional organic chemistry and biochemistry practice problems and photos from real-world job settings, this edition supports today’s diverse learners with a wide range of applications, examples, boxed features and interactive technology tools. In addition, the text includes sample questions found on entrance exams for allied health professional programs and information on different career paths and the qualifications you’ll need to pursue them.
You may also like
Smith’s Organic Chemistry continues to breathe new life into the organic chemistry world. This new sixth edition retains its popular delivery of organic...
Organonickel chemistry plays an increasingly important role in organic chemistry, and interest in this topic is now just as keen as in organopalladium...
- Nutrition for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses by Ann Wortinger PDF
- Modern Physics 4th Edition by Kenneth S. Krane PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 9th Edition by Raymond A. Serway PDF
- Elementary Textbook on Physics Vol 1by Landsberg PDF
- Introduction to Particle Physics by Dong Sheng Du PDF