Organic Chemistry – II for JEE (Main and Advanced) is meant for the aspirants of engineering entrance examinations and aims at rendering the topic of Organic Chemistry easy for the student. It combines key concepts, formula and practices, with the right emphasis on solved examples and solved exercise questions with level of difficulties and past year papers. This volume has 8 chapters which adhere strictly to the current pattern of the examination.
You may also like
Smith’s Organic Chemistry continues to breathe new life into the organic chemistry world. This new sixth edition retains its popular delivery of organic...
Organonickel chemistry plays an increasingly important role in organic chemistry, and interest in this topic is now just as keen as in organopalladium...
- Nutrition for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses by Ann Wortinger PDF
- Modern Physics 4th Edition by Kenneth S. Krane PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 9th Edition by Raymond A. Serway PDF
- Elementary Textbook on Physics Vol 1by Landsberg PDF
- Introduction to Particle Physics by Dong Sheng Du PDF