The Chemistry of Pyrroles, Volume 34 aims to provide a comprehensive survey of the synthesis of simple pyrroles and to present, wherever possible, a mechanistic and theoretical rationale for the multitude of reactions known for pyrroles. The book discusses the structure and reactivity of pyrrole; the synthesis of the pyrrole ring; and the electrophilic substitution of the pyrrole ring. The text also describes the oxidation and reduction of the pyrrole ring; the rearrangement and addition reactions; and the ketones, aldehydes, and carboxylic acid derivatives of pyrrole. Alkylpyrroles and related compounds; hydroxy- and aminopyrroles and related compounds; and azafulvenes are also considered. The book further tackles the physico-organic properties of pyrrole. Chemists and researchers of pyrrole chemistry will find the text invaluable.
You may also like
Smith’s Organic Chemistry continues to breathe new life into the organic chemistry world. This new sixth edition retains its popular delivery of organic...
Organonickel chemistry plays an increasingly important role in organic chemistry, and interest in this topic is now just as keen as in organopalladium...
- Nutrition for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses by Ann Wortinger PDF
- Modern Physics 4th Edition by Kenneth S. Krane PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 9th Edition by Raymond A. Serway PDF
- Elementary Textbook on Physics Vol 1by Landsberg PDF
- Introduction to Particle Physics by Dong Sheng Du PDF