The dictionary embraces a wide definition of alkaloid so that non-basic alkaloidal amides are also comprehensively covered. Grown in number from the prior edition, the number of alkaloids documented is now more than doubled to over 20,000. For this new edition, every existing entry has been inspected for accuracy and the great majority are updated. The extensive introduction has been completely rewritten and expanded to give a concise, authoritative, and fully referenced account of the different types of alkaloids. The editorial team has been enhanced by the addition of Professor László Szabó, a renowned expert on the indole alkaloids. The presentation and classification of this large and complex class of alkaloids has been completely revamped.
You may also like
Providing a modern update of the field, Mossbauer Spectroscopy focuses on applications across a broad range of fields, including analysis of inorganic...
Recent advances in polymer research has led to the generation of high quality materials for various applications in day to day life. The synthesis of new...
Drug discovery is a constantly developing and expanding area of research. Developed to provide a comprehensive guide, the Handbook of Medicinal Chemistry...
- Nutrition for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses by Ann Wortinger PDF
- Modern Physics 4th Edition by Kenneth S. Krane PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 9th Edition by Raymond A. Serway PDF
- Elementary Textbook on Physics Vol 1by Landsberg PDF
- Introduction to Particle Physics by Dong Sheng Du PDF