This is an introduction to diophantine geometry at the advanced graduate level. The book contains a proof of the Mordell conjecture which will make it quite attractive to graduate students and professional mathematicians. In each part of the book, the reader will find numerous exercises.
Diophantine Geometry An Introduction Free Download
April 7, 2022
You may also like
The Hidden Geometry of Life The Science and Spirituality of Nature PDF
Encompassing nature, science, art, architecture, and spirituality, and illustrated with over 700 photographs and line drawings, “The Hidden Geometry of...
The Geometry of Minkowski Spacetime An Introduction to the Mathematics of the Special Theory of Relativity 2nd Edition PDF
This book offers a presentation of the special theory of relativity that is mathematically rigorous and yet spells out in considerable detail the physical...
The Fractal Geometry of Nature PDF
Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, and lightening does not travel in a straight line. The complexity of nature’s shapes differs in kind...
- Food Chemistry A Laboratory Manual, 2nd Edition PDF
- Linear Algebra Done Right 2nd Edition PDF
- Calculus Multi Variable Calculus and Linear Algebra with Applications to Differential Equations and Probability 2nd Edition PDF
- Linear Algebra Done Right Solution Manual ,3rd Edition PDF
- Elementary Linear Algebra with Applications ,9th Edition PDF