The transition from first-year chemistry to an organic chemistry course can be a challenge for many students. Not only must they recall their first-year studies of bonding, structure, and reactivity, but they must also master a whole new set of nomenclature, along with the critical skill of “electron-pushing.” Reviewing the fundamentals and carefully introducing the important new concepts, The Bridge to Organic Chemistry: Concepts and Nomenclature helps students smoothly bridge the gap to organic chemistry.
You may also like
Smith’s Organic Chemistry continues to breathe new life into the organic chemistry world. This new sixth edition retains its popular delivery of organic...
Organonickel chemistry plays an increasingly important role in organic chemistry, and interest in this topic is now just as keen as in organopalladium...
- Principles of Physics From Quantum Field Theory to Classical Mechanics Vol 2 by Jun Ni PDF
- Chemistry, 4th Edition by Catherine E. Housecroft PDF
- Mathematics for Physics and physicists by Walter Appel PDF
- Nutrition for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses by Ann Wortinger PDF
- Modern Physics 4th Edition by Kenneth S. Krane PDF