The transition from first-year chemistry to an organic chemistry course can be a challenge for many students. Not only must they recall their first-year studies of bonding, structure, and reactivity, but they must also master a whole new set of nomenclature, along with the critical skill of “electron-pushing.” Reviewing the fundamentals and carefully introducing the important new concepts, The Bridge to Organic Chemistry: Concepts and Nomenclature helps students smoothly bridge the gap to organic chemistry.
The Bridge To Organic Chemistry: Concepts and Nomenclature Free Download
April 7, 2022
You may also like
Synthesis of Organometallic Compounds A Practical Guide PDF
This series reflects the breadth of modern research in inorganic chemistry and fulfils the need for advanced texts. The series covers the whole range of...
Organophosphorus Chemistry Specialist Periodical Reports 30 PDF
Organophosphorus Chemistry provides a comprehensive annual review of the literature. Coverage includes phosphines and their chalcogenides, phosphonium salts...
Organophosphorus Chemistry Specialist Periodical Reports 20 PDF
Professor David Allen is Emeritus professor of chemistry at the University of Sheffield, UK. His main research interests are in phosphonium salts and related...
- Linear Algebra Done Right 2nd Edition PDF
- Calculus Multi Variable Calculus and Linear Algebra with Applications to Differential Equations and Probability 2nd Edition PDF
- Linear Algebra Done Right Solution Manual ,3rd Edition PDF
- Elementary Linear Algebra with Applications ,9th Edition PDF
- A Modern Theory of Integration Volume 32 PDF