The purpose of this book is to use problems and their solutions to communicate to the reader many of the central techniques and ideas of Hilbert spaces. The first part consists of problems, frequently preceded by definitions and motivation, and sometimes followed by corollaries and historical remarks. Most of the problems are statements to be proved, but some are questions, and some are challenges. The second part, a very short one, consists of hints. The third part consists of solutions: proofs, answers, or constructions, depending on the nature of the problem. The solution may also introduce standard nomenclature, discuss the history of the subject, and mention pertinent references.
You may also like
This book offers the reader an overview of recent developments of integral equations on time scales. It also contains elegant analytical and numerical methods...
Now considered a classic text on the topic, Measure and Integral: An Introduction to Real Analysis provides an introduction to real analysis by first...
The book provides a comprehensive introduction to the mathematical theory of nonlinear problems described by elliptic partial differential equations. These...
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 9th Edition by Raymond A. Serway PDF
- Elementary Textbook on Physics Vol 1by Landsberg PDF
- Introduction to Particle Physics by Dong Sheng Du PDF
- Canine Behavior, Insights and Answers, 2nd Edition by Bonnie V. Beaver PDF
- Modern Physics Paul A 6th Edition by Paul A. Tipler PDF