This book is written for advanced undergraduate and graduate students as well as industrial organic chemists, particularly those involved in pharmaceutical, agrochemical, and other areas of fine chemical research. It provides the novice or nonspecialist with the often difficult-to-find information on reagent properties needed to perform general techniques. With over 80 years combined experience training and developing organic research chemists in industry and academia, the authors offer sufficient guidance for researchers to perform reactions under conditions that give the highest chance of success, including the appropriate precautions to take and proper experimental protocols. The text also covers the following topics:
You may also like
Smith’s Organic Chemistry continues to breathe new life into the organic chemistry world. This new sixth edition retains its popular delivery of organic...
Organonickel chemistry plays an increasingly important role in organic chemistry, and interest in this topic is now just as keen as in organopalladium...
- Elementary Textbook on Physics Vol 1by Landsberg PDF
- Introduction to Particle Physics by Dong Sheng Du PDF
- Canine Behavior, Insights and Answers, 2nd Edition by Bonnie V. Beaver PDF
- Modern Physics Paul A 6th Edition by Paul A. Tipler PDF
- Cambridge International AS, A Level Physics Revision Guide 2nd Edition by Richard Woodside PDF