This book emphasizes the isomorphic theory of Banach spaces and techniques using the unifying viewpoint of basic sequences. Its aim is to provide the reader with the necessary technical tools and background to reach the frontiers of research without the introduction of too many extraneous concepts. Detailed and accessible proofs are included, as are a variety of exercises and problems.
You may also like
Number theory has a long and distinguished history and the concepts and problems relating to the subject have been instrumental in the foundation of much of...
- Nutrition for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses by Ann Wortinger PDF
- Modern Physics 4th Edition by Kenneth S. Krane PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 9th Edition by Raymond A. Serway PDF
- Elementary Textbook on Physics Vol 1by Landsberg PDF
- Introduction to Particle Physics by Dong Sheng Du PDF