This book emphasizes the isomorphic theory of Banach spaces and techniques using the unifying viewpoint of basic sequences. Its aim is to provide the reader with the necessary technical tools and background to reach the frontiers of research without the introduction of too many extraneous concepts. Detailed and accessible proofs are included, as are a variety of exercises and problems.
Topics in Banach Space Theory Free Download
April 8, 2022
You may also like
Number theory has a long and distinguished history and the concepts and problems relating to the subject have been instrumental in the foundation of much of...
Equivalence, Invariants and Symmetry
October 6, 2022
Drawing on a wide range of mathematical disciplines, including geometry, analysis, applied mathematics and algebra, this book presents an innovative synthesis...
August 27, 2022
A new text for the liberal arts math course by a seasoned author team, Mathematical Excursions, is uniquely designed to help students see math at work in the...
- Linear Algebra Done Right 2nd Edition PDF
- Calculus Multi Variable Calculus and Linear Algebra with Applications to Differential Equations and Probability 2nd Edition PDF
- Linear Algebra Done Right Solution Manual ,3rd Edition PDF
- Elementary Linear Algebra with Applications ,9th Edition PDF
- A Modern Theory of Integration Volume 32 PDF